Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Busy Days

Well, our lives have been busy, and full!  Let's see if I can remember all we've been doing.

The girls all moved out of our house to an apartment on September 1st.  Let's just say our home is now quiet.  :)  and peaceful.  So, we are adjusting to just me as the queen bee, and all the boys. 

School is moving nicely along.  We are having a fun year so far.  We've made an explosive volcano, and some other fun projects.  The boys are also learning to navigate around the kitchen.  It's always nice to have men who can cook.  If they ever move out, and are batching it, they will need to be able to feed themselves--otherwise the cost of eating out is expensive!  So, they have made some meals, and had people over. 

My dad had back surgery again, and is doing so well!!  He said this is the best he's felt in a long time, and the best he's doing after any of the other back surgeries.

I am learning how to knit!  I have knit one dishcloth, and am working on another one.  Knitting goes WAY slower than crocheting!!  But, I am just learning.  My first one isn't the greatest, but this one looks like it will be square.  I am also crocheting towel toppers, and trying to come up with my own design for the crochet part.  I did find some patterns, but they seemed too short, and I like the one I am doing.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment