Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Another Crown for a Grandmother!

We have been pretty busy around here.  Watching grandchildren, so their parents can have a date night.  Or watching grandchildren, so their parents can go to the hospital to have their newest sibling, plus having another grandchild, so they can go to work.  Then, we headed into Thanksgiving week.  Whew.  We are bushed!  But blessed.

We had the whole family over for Thanksgiving, even if it was just for a little while.  I was excited to get a picture of our complete family--that is 4 generations!!


Also, my daughter-in-law asked me if I would take pictures of the newborn baby!  How fun!!  I immediately started to research different poses, and how to do it.  She also added her input.  So, after most of the family left, we started in with the pictures.  How cute are they?  This is Adel:







And my favorite picture:

The Bible says, "Children's children are the crown of old men".  We now have 6 crowns.  :)



Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment