Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Spring is here!

We have been having some beautiful, warm weather.  The trees are beginning to bud, and the daffodils are in bloom.  Ah!  This is nice!!



Today, we have some work to do.  We will be running the pop cans into the recycling center.  We also were able to purchase all the "Big Daddy" Dad's Root Beer (that is the gift our church will give to all the fathers on Father's Day).  So, we will drop them off at church, and pick up all the pans, knives and my Trader Joe's Insulated bag that I left there last week.

I am also hoping to cut Sam's hair, and iron everyone's clothes for tomorrow (that's a given for a Saturday).  I will be chopping up a lot of veggies for a veggie tray for tomorrow's company, as well as making a butterscotch pudding dessert.  I need to wrap up the gifts for the rescuer, and his daughter who is having a birthday next week.

Matthew went to a farm today with my parents, as the farm is hosting a sheep shearing day, along with seeing all the wool, and what you can do with it.  He messaged me that he wants to buy a lamb.  :)  They said they would cut him a deal for $25.  I'm pretty sure our village won't allow it as a pet, and rather consider it a farm animal.  He's had this all figured out since he carried around the lamb for the Easter productions.  This has been in the works in his mind for a couple weeks.

I am also finishing up the bulletin for tomorrow.  Such is life in a busy pastor's family household.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment