Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2015

A Camping Survival Kit

So, just to let you know - I am NOT a camper!  I know there are many who enjoy it, but I am not one of them.  A friend of mine is going camping this week, so I made her a camping survival kit.  I will give it to her tomorrow.

I got most of the items from the dollar store.  Some, I got free.  So, here is the basket:



And, this is what is inside the basket:

I wrote a note saying, "______'s CAMPING SURVIVAL KIT; This is to make camping more enjoyable, well, tolerable, if that is possible.  :)  Miss you and have a nice time, Love, ME.

Included are:
M & M's - you HAVE to have chocolate!
Werther's (stand up in any kind of weather)
Kleenex
Wipes - sometimes you don't have water
Hand Sanitizer (I got this as a free hand out at Sam's Club) - I wrote on it that Camping is rough
2 small toothbrushes
Band Aids - I said that boo boo's happen, but hopefully they won't need them
Tylenol
Matches - I said in case your husband insists on using 2 sticks, you have a back up
Bath & Body Wash (I got this free because of a coupon)
Carmex
Flashlight
Pink Duct Tape - I said that Duct Tape fixes just about anything.
Small bottle of water

 Hope you enjoy this idea for a survival kit.

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Great idea and just what you would need if you were going camping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, if I was going to camp, I would want something like this.

    ReplyDelete