Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Bible App for Kids!

​I was just telling my hubby that it would be so cool if they had a Bible app for kids, that was somewhat animated, and would read to them.  I had looked through my You Version app, and didn’t see any there to download.  I went on my Ipad and looked through apps, and sure enough!  You Version made a Bible app for kids!  It’s pretty entertaining.  You can have it read a chapter (like a story book - not actual Bible) to them.  Then, at the end it does have a question.  After they have read the story, they can color a picture from the story.  Pretty cool!  I can’t wait to show Sam!  He always brings his “God Book” to church, and looks at the pictures.  I would love to have him hear the stories, though.  I will update sometime when I get it downloaded for him.  He’s in bed, as should I be!

   We had a beautiful wedding today.  It was a lot of fun.  Then, we got home, and loaded the ATV’s.  After church tomorrow, we are taking the ATV’s out on a trail ride.  Looking forward to the day.

Here’s what the Bible app looks like, and the coloring page:





No comments:

Post a Comment