Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ben is home!

We got Ben back from Madison.  It is so nice to have him back in this area!  We picked up a U Haul trailer on Monday, but had some troubles with lights, and getting it tight.  You name it.  They won't let you leave until it is all working.  Finally, at 10:15, we were able to get on the road.  Got down to Madison, loaded him up, cleaned out his apartment, and came back home.  He moved into Josh & Brittany's house.  It will work out nicely for them all, I'm sure.

I got my hair done today!!  We will see how I like it.  Sam isn't sure he likes it.  Jon came home from work, and talked and talked to me--never even noticed!  I sat there with a big old smile on my face.  Finally, he looks at me, and says, "You got your hair cut."  Yes, I did--took off about 8 inches.  It is also colored, and high-lighted.  It is now about shoulder length, and cut in layers.

I have been scanning in pictures for the 20 year celebration for us, here at the church.  So many pictures. . .

I am bushed tonight, so I think I will head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment