Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Getting ready for the big drama

Well, at least the drama isn't in our house!  The drama is at our church.  No, not the whining kind of drama, but a play.    Our church is doing a production of the "Living Last Supper".  Of the 13 men (Jesus and 12 disciples), 3 of my sons are in the drama.  We have jokingly said that in a few years, I could have 7 of my sons in the drama.  So, Josh, the oldest is Jesus.  Josiah, 2nd oldest is Judas, and Daniel (14) is John.  My husband jokes saying, "Should I be concerned, one son is Jesus and the other is Judas?"

I did take pictures today, but we are missing some of the men.  The funny thing is, we haven't had 1 practice in all these weeks, with ALL the men present!!!!  Today we had 10.  We are praying for the health of the men, as there are some awful sicknesses going around.  We really feel this is going to be a wonderful outreach.  So much work has gone into the production, the men learning the lines, my parents in the directing of the play, the people working on the background, furnishing the table pieces to make it authentic, making the tables and benches, making of the costumes, etc.  The list goes on and on.

This morning, during the worship service, I got to hold Claire.  It was so pleasant. I do think she got a bit hot, and so I put her in her car seat, and she started smiling, and laughing.  I so wanted to take a picture, but I didn't think it was appropriate during the service.  She'll have to smile at me another time.  :)

I should go and put in some more recipes.  So many recipes. . .  If you have any you want to share--send me an email!  Would love a new one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment