Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sports camp

We have been very busy with sports camp.  We have 37 children that are coming regularly. So far, we have had two children give their hearts to the Lord.

Here are my two oldest doing the Honesty song. 


We are also planning a corn feed for our community.  I had to find people to bring potato salad and baked beans. Now I am looking for people to do face painting, juggling, and balloon twisting.  My boys have volunteered to supervise the bounce house and to make cotton candy. :-)

Hubby and I just celebrated our 32nd anniversary. I had just gone to the dentist and had a root canal done so I was only up for eating ice cream.  

I was able to find some PUL material for very cheap.  I bought two bolts of dark blue to redo a patio swing. I also bought some of this very cute duck material. 



 As well as this sweet cupcake (play on words) material. I am hoping to make a bunch of baby bibs, and other items with these materials. 


Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment