Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Vacation Time

After our crazy schedule, we are now taking a vacation, and trying to relax.

We went to the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska.  It was fun, and tiring!  My feet were hurting, and I was wishing for a stroller for me.  :)

Here are some pictures of our time at the zoo.

 Matthew in the jungle.




 Dan and Andrew touching a starfish.


 Even Sam touched a starfish!!


 We pretended we were missionaries in a jungle, crossing the bridge. 
Love my zoom lens!!!  Thank you, honey!!!


 This monkey was loose!!  :)


 This is called Monkey See, Monkey Do.
Whatever Matthew did, Sam had to do, also.






 This was in front of a beautiful waterfall.


 This post would be long, if I showed EVERY picture of Sam.  lol
He wanted his picture in front of every exhibit.  :)


 This is the beautiful aquarium.  I know it is dark,
but I just wanted to show the perspective of it all.


 See the shark above Sam and Matthew's heads??


 These jellyfish were beautiful, and very hard to get a picture of.
They were almost ghostlike in appearance.


 I loved the colors in these jellyfish.
And I love my camera. 
But, most of all, I love my husband for giving
me the camera, and this wonderful vacation!!!
And even more than that, I LOVE the God who
created all of this beauty!!


The Desert Dome

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome for the zoom lens. I am glad you are putting it to good use. It was a lot of fun going with you and the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome for the zoom lens. I am glad you are putting it to good use. It was a lot of fun going with you and the boys.

    Also loved the "Monkey, see, monkey do" line.

    ReplyDelete