Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2015

Book Review "Diary of a Jackwagon" by Tim Hawkins







"Diary of a Jackwagon" by Tim Hawkins.  Reading Tim Hawkins' book is almost as good as being at one of his concerts!  Almost!  You still miss his funny faces, and jumping around, and mopping his brow.  :)  But, he writes the book (he keeps saying we are peeking into his diary), just as he talks.  Some of this is old material that he has done in the concerts, and some of it is new material.  But, it was good, and fun to read.  He ends each chapter with a short quip, a "Tweet Thought", and those are just as funny as each chapter.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book, and it was a nice fix for me, seeing as how I missed this year's concert.  Our family enjoys Tim Hawkins!!

I received this e-book free from the publisher for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment