Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cleaning, fixing and playing!

Well, this week has been a busy week, filled with cleaning my room, and rearranging it a bit.  I wanted to move my dresser and some other smaller furniture around.  I did that, and I will see how I like it this way.  If I don't, I will change it back.  I also installed a revolving tie rack for my dh.  It was meant to hang on a large dowel closet rod, instead of my 1/4 inch closet rod.  So, after some adjustments, I got it to work.  Hubby really likes this!!  It holds a lot of ties, and brings each around on a revolving rack.  I even sewed up a pair of pants for Sam.  This is his second pair, from the material I bought before.  I goofed on the first pair, and forgot to wash the material first.  Yep--the pair of pants shrunk.  How discouraging!!!  This pair turned out ok.  He's not a complainer, and is just happy he got some pants that fit him nicely.


I did end up getting the new camera!  I love it!!!  It takes some very nice pictures!!  See the picture of the rose I took?  So, I've been playing with the camera, and taking lots of pictures.

I have also been working on the Living Last Supper play.  Added in a part of Communion.  Trying to find people to play the parts.  Still short on 1 part.

Jon is going to school for a CDL license.  He just got his permit, and drove a huge semi truck over to our church. 

Hoping to have a relaxing day.  I know I need to cut the boys' hair, but we will see how much I get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment