Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Getting ready for a move!

Well, we aren't moving.  Just moving Ben's stuff down to Madison.  :)  He got an apartment, and we filled up our trailer, and this weekend, we will move it down. 

On Friday, we take Becca, Dan and Andrew down to the PK retreat.  They will be having fun in the Dells.  Then, we travel on to Madison, and will unload the stuff in Ben's new apartment.  We will stay in a motel, as I don't relish the thought of sleeping on a floor.  Or, his sofa bed.  Actually, I would take the floor over his sofa bed! 

Last Saturday, I got so much work done!!!  In the morning, I got 4 tax forms typed in!!  That was a huge chunk!  Then, we loaded up the trailer.  Gave 3 hair cuts. Rounded up a bunch of returns, so dh could take it in, as well as bring the aluminum cans in to the recycling center.  I also made a bunch of small reminder cards for the Living Last Supper.  I then made taco bread, and 2 loaves of 100% whole wheat bread, 1 loaf of cinnamon bread, caramel rolls, Carmelita bars, and coconut granola--it was a new recipe I have been wanting to try. Went over my Sunday School lesson, and did tons of dishes.  I was bushed by that night.  Around 12:30, Matthew said, "Wow!!  We sure got a lot of stuff done, and it's only Noon-Thirty!"  :)

Today, I got my new Bible!!  I stayed up until midnight last Tuesday night.  I got it through Booksneeze, and it is the American Patriot's Bible.  So far, it looks really good!!  I will give a review on it at a later time.

Well, I am going to take it easy tonight, as I have been running a temp.  Dh was so sweet and did the dishes for me tonight.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment