Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Update on all the tests

Well, we got a call from the doctor's office, last Thursday, saying they wanted Matthew to come in for some x-rays, just to check his heart (for placement, and to make sure it wasn't enlarged).  So, he did those on Friday.

Today, we went to the Scoliosis doctor, to get the results.  But, we had already heard from our own family doctor, that everything was looking good!  So, we went to see the Scoliosis doctor, and he took some of our questions, as well as we got to see the MRI.  His kidneys are fine, so is his spinal column (well, ok, that is a mess, but the spinal cord isn't pinched).  And, the x-rays were just perfect.  So, now our lives should settle down to somewhat of a semblance of normal, I think.  He goes back to the Scoli doctor in September.  Then, I think it will taper off a bit, until he hits his big growth spurt.  Ahhh (that is me, breathing a sigh of relief).

Things are going well with the plays.  We had an hour long practice on "Watch the Lamb".  I now bought a stuffed animal, that I am hoping doesn't start playing "Jesus Loves Me", as the boys are holding it.  :)  I just can't get the knob off it.  We are still waiting for the cape to come from England.  We pray for it daily, to arrive in time.

Well, I am going to close, as I am very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment