Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2015

34 Years?? Where does the time go?

Well, today hubby & I celebrated 34 years of marriage!  It sure is shocking.  I know that when the children were all so small, I could not fathom the day ever coming when the children would be grown, married, ME a grandmother!  Some days I couldn't even imagine a day when I wouldn't have children in diapers.  LOL!  But, 34 years have flown right on by.  Did I blink??

So, the older married kids decided we all should go on a dinner cruise, including my parents.  Some of the kids were missing, but as many that could make it, we went.  It was a lovely evening!  We had prime rib, walleye (I didn't eat that, as I don't like fish--but my hubby ate it), garlic buttered potatoes, dinner rolls, pasta salad, leaf salad, and dessert. 



And, here is a picture of all of us that went.  Well, except Brittany, because she took the picture.  :)





Today, hubby and I loaded up the four wheeler, and went to Mondovi, and road a trail.  It was nice and relaxing!  We went all the way to Osseo, which isn't even the end of the trail!  We were worried about rain (well, I was), so I drove on the way back, and booked it.  We stopped in a campground nearby, and they had flush toilets, and HOT water!!! 

They even had a cute little lending library!!

We got home, and threw some steaks on the grill, along with some fresh corn on the cob.  YUM!!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment