Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Part 2 of what I do all day :)

So, today, hubby had to run to church, to meet someone for counseling.  Then, I found out I needed to run to Hudson to pick up some Tim Hawkin's tickets from a gal who was selling them cheap.  Dan was working, so I had to use the 4 wheeler, to get to church, where I was going to pick up the van and go.

Got to church.  Found out the GPS was back at home, and hubby was now free to go with.  Back at home, we grabbed the GPS, and I also remembered to start the crock pot for supper.  :)

On the road.  Got the tickets.  She was nice, and liked to talk.  Hubby then said we needed gas.  So, he was filling up, and I was washing windows, when an elderly woman pulls up in front and asks for help--she was disabled, and she wanted someone to check the fluids in her car.  So, hubby did that, and he even bought her something to eat.  She wanted to talk--a LOT. 

We then got to Wal-Mart, as hubby also needed ink for the printer.  When we came out, another woman was there with her hood up.  We stopped and asked if she needed help.  She said so many people walked by, and no one bothered to stop and ask.  So, we tried to give her a jump, but the car just clicked.  That was over our heads.  She was finally able to get someone to come and get her. 

We left there, and grabbed a bite to eat at Pita Pit.  YUM!! 

We got a phone call telling us to go look at some outside equipment at a nearby school.  Stopped there, and then at the district school office to see what all is needed.

Nope.  Your life is not your own.  And you never know what a day will hold.

Got back to church, and I started burning the dvd of Sunday's service.  Hubby didn't need any help, so I drove the 4 wheeler home.

Matthew and I weeded the garden, and picked green beans.  Came in and vacuumed the living room, and swept all the vinyl flooring (that is a huge area).  We have Family Themed Bible study in the home tonight.  Also ran the dishwasher, and still need to clean up the kitchen a bit.  Made a couple calls for getting all the birthdays and anniversaries for the church calendar.

Whew!

Still need to clean up the kitchen, put the finishing touches on supper.  And I have 2 1/2 hours to go till Bible Study.  I'd best get going.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment