Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2015

So, what do you do all day??

LOL-- I do get asked this question a lot!  Hmm--aside from having 10 children, home educating, being a wife and mother, a Pastor's Wife at that, running a home.  What do I do?? 

Well, let's see.  This morning, I fed the family breakfast, I am working on gathering everyone's birthday and anniversary in the church to be put on a special calendar - so that means many phone calls, worked on next week's bulletin, set up a facebook event for a concealed carry class, set up another event for packing the Back(Pack) to School Sunday backpack packing day.  We've also been working on brochures for the church, and finalizing the pictorial church directory. I also made a new dessert for tonight's church picnic. How's that for a morning????  Oh, and I got them lunch (albeit lunch was Sam's Club chicken spread).  I also need to make a huge taco salad for tonight. 

Hubby is out mowing the lawn now (he had a Pastor's meeting this morning), and I need to run to the library to hang a poster for VBS.  And return some items.

But, no.  I don't do much.  :)

This summer, I have been donating 1-2 mornings per week up at the church.  There, I copy off anything the Pastor needs (handouts, cd's, dvd's, bulletins, calendars, etc.)  I also move the Sunday services from the camera to the computer, and burn a copy onto some DVD's.  I've also been cleaning out some of the church offices, and organizing things at church--in the office and the cd and dvd racks. 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment