Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

I am so grateful to God for the freedoms we enjoy in our free country!  Be thankful to the ones who have given us our freedoms, and those who continue to fight so we can stay free!  Even though our country celebrates this Independence Day, may we remember we are to be Dependent on God.  I hope that everyone who reads this post, has a spiritual freedom, that you have given your life to Jesus Christ, and made Him Lord of your life.

I'm not sure if all of us will be going to the fireworks display, as my little punkin, Matthew, is not well at all.  He started in with a fever yesterday afternoon.  Then, he started vomiting during the night.  He is up now, and taking some ice chips.  We shall see how that goes. 

We plan on having the Light Show tonight, before the fireworks display, and passing out flyers for The Power Team, and also for Sports Camp.

I am making sure I don't "wreck the 4th", as I did last year--LOL!  I was told last year, that I wrecked the 4th, because I didn't buy sparklers, and we didn't have s'mores.  Apparently, every year we do both.  This year, I am making up for it!  I bought some little tanks that you light the back, and they drive and fire.  I also bought some spinners, that you nail to a post, and light up the ends.  And sparklers.  ;-)  We will have s'mores before we go, and then, we will take popcorn, and caramel corn to the display.

What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment