Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday & my all time favorite app!

Well, I am still alive and kicking!  The last few nights, I broke down and took Nyquil, as I had been coughing all night long.  It didn't work!  Still coughed anyway!  But, last night, we prayed I wouldn't cough at all, and I propped my pillows up, and slept so good and sound, I feel so rested!

My very favorite, all time app is--- COZI!!!  Wow, what a help!!!  It is a family organizer--it has a built in calendar, shopping lists that are fully customizable, to do lists--for each family member, a journal area, menu planner, etc.  I can access it from my computer, my iPad, or my Smartphone.  You put on a family password, and each member of the family can access it--and I think my children have enjoyed adding to my shopping list!!  I can now go paperless when I am out shopping, and it is so nice.  It has now replaced my Palm Pilot.  You can also set up email reminders, and it will email everyone the family's schedule for the week.  I really like it!!  So, if you need some organization in your life, go to http://www.cozi.com.  Oh, and did I mention---it is FREE!!!!!  There is a paid version of it as well, so you don't get the ads, but the ads are not annoying as they are in some free stuff I have on my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment