Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Back to School for us

So, things have settled down, somewhat.  We started back to school on Monday.  After school, I made up a rehearsal dinner invitation, and got those ready to go.

Then, I proceeded to fix the girls' bridesmaid dresses.  I am not a great seamstress, but I did get it done.

Then, I fed us all supper, and after the girls left, I took food into Rick at the polls. He had brought a sandwich over for lunch, but I thought he would like a hot meal.

I also called the rehearsal dinner place, and got the meal settled.  Ben and Kristina had ordered a fish dinner.  I added in chicken.  I just don't do fish.  And if I don't, there might be others that feel the same way.

Today, Wednesday, I woke up to hearing Matthew vomiting in the bathroom.  Oh, joy.  He also has a high fever.  Sam and Andrew have a fever and a cough.  I hope they get it out of their systems.  :)

So, no school today.

So, today, I gave the boys hair cuts.  They weren't thrilled, being sick and all, but we needed to get it done.  

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment