Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Days 2-3

Day 2 - We went to Universal Studios Islands ofAdventure. It was a lot of fun. Exhausting, and very long lines. 

I almost got in trouble!  Rick, Sam, and I were on a Dr. Seuss ride. Sam and I in the front of the car. Well, they did not tell which side to exit out. I got out on the wrong side, saw my mistake, and got back in and exited the right way. Can you believe they shut the whole ride down for about 10-15 minutes???  The gal said it looked like I was in danger. Ha! I was on a platform, realized my mistake and corrected it. They took down my name, AGE, and address!!  It was awful. I almost didn't want to go on any more rides. 

Day 3 - Today we went the beach. After looking for a Florida map for quite some time. :-(. We went to Madeira beach and enjoyed the sun, finding sea shells, and getting a little sunburned, even though we used a lot of sun block. 



Later on, we went to Sawgrass Park and foundout they have 3 kinds of poisonous snakes here (rattlesnakes, coral snakes, and cottonmouth or water snakes). Thankfully, we didn't see any snakes. But we did see 3 alligators. This park is about 2 miles from where we are staying. There are tons of lizards every where we go (even in front of our condo). The boys even saw a turtle. 









Heading to the car. I still think Spanish Moss looks creepy!


Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment