Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

In Florida

Well, we made it to Florida!  I even did pretty good on the flight. Well, a little Dramamine helped. ;-). Sam loved flying And can't wait to go again. We will have two flights on the way home.  There was quite a bit of turbulence, and the pilot took us way up to get out if it. I slept most of the trip. 

We made it through security just fine. We were worried because Matthew is on liquid antibiotics, Dan has a defibrillator (how many 17 year olds do you know have one?) and I have my Cpap machine. We had no problems. 

We had to stop and buy some food. Made our traditional pizza on the first night of vacation. 

After supper we took the boys to the outdoor pool. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day. Well, that is, IF you can find towels and sheets!  We looked all over the condo. Rick ended up going to a Dollar General and bought 4 towels.  Rick and I slept on some extra blankets because there weren't any sheets on the bed. 

This morning we found the sheets!!  We thought this one closet was locked. It's actually just very hard to open. We also found a bike lock so we could move the 3 bikes outside so Dan and Andrew have more room. They are staying in a porch that was converted into a bedroom. Rick and I have the bedroom and Matthew slept on an air mattress and Sam slept on the sofa. 

When we got there, I walked through the condo, and saw the back door wide open!  I said, "Rick?"  A man comes out of a closet and says, "How did you get in here?"  I asked him the same. Lol. Found out he was the maintenance man. Whew!

Here is a picture of a perfect ending to a perfect first day. 



Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment