Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 5

We got in the van and headed south to the Everglades. We had an enlightening trip. 

First, there was the bridge. 


I. Do. NOT. Like. Bridges. At all. 



Then, there were the odd signs. 



This was in a well populated area. By a hospital and nice golf courses. 

We made it to Florida City. Checked into a nice hotel. It was a Econolodge. The boys went to the pool. This was right by the pool. 


Crawled into bed. Shortly after, there was a knock on our door. Dan and Andrew were in a room, and they found bed bugs!!  (Sorry. No picture of that). They told hotel management and they came and checked, and sure enough, grossed the management out, too!  Gave them a new room. 

The next morning we checked out. I don't think anyone slept well. I kept turning on my flashlight on my phone to check. 

All we got from management the next day was, "I'm sorry.  The previous guest must have brought the bed bugs in."


Blessings! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment