Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Last minute cleaning frenzy!

Well, I got my school year planned out, and all the school planning done!!!  I finished up Tuesday at 4 PM.  Then, Josiah and the children came over.

Wednesday, I did a bunch of cleaning!  I cleaned off the glass table, as that was being used as my project table.  I cleaned out the entry closet, and that is nicely organized!!  I had some boxes from my Bosch, as well as my Grain Master Whisper Mill.  The Grain Master had a "lifetime" warranty.  Which you think would be nice--but when the company closes, or sells out to another--you lose your lifetime warranty.  I then put baskets up on the shelf, one basket for light bulbs, one basket for gloves and hats, one basket for vacuum cleaner bags and belts, one basket for hubby's hats and also umbrellas.  Nice and clean!!

My mom had given me a bunch of canning jars, and I buy spices in bulk--so I cleaned up my spice shelf, and put my spices in the canning jars.  Mom also gave me 1/2 gallon sized jars, and I put pasta in those.  I found some older jars, and I will put some noodles, or beans in those, and put them out for display in the kitchen, on the open shelves.  The girls think it's weird, but I kind of like it.

I also took the boys' pictures.  I love 1 hour photo!!  I had them made into 8 x 10's to put on the wall.  It's been a few years since I did the pictures.

Here's Dan


And Andrew:


Sam:



Matthew

My new rose bush "Double Delight"


Well, I should get going and get some more cleaned.  Tomorrow, I will be cooking for the graduation party, and Saturday is the party!!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment