Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

Dishcloths


This is one of the patterns of dishcloths that I have made.  This is the Lacy V Interrupted stitch.  I really like this stitch, it goes really quickly, and I think I would like to make this into a baby blanket.  I wanted a hole-y dishcloth, but I think it is a bit too much.  Love the stitch, though


This is another of the dishcloths.  It is a ribbed dishcloth, and works very nice.  For some reason, this was a difficult one to do.  Not sure why, but my hands would just ache.  All the other dishcloths, I could get one done in about an hour, and my hands wouldn't hurt.  This pattern, for some reason, just made my hands ache.  This one I gave to my mom, and then I wanted to make one for myself--I had nothing but problems!!!  I ripped it out 5 times!!  Finally, I said I was going to do it.  I did finish it off, only to find out, upon closer inspection, that I dropped a stitch.  :-(



Here is another pattern, and it was VERY easy to do.  I could get 1 of these done in an hour.  I forgot the name of this pattern.  But, I think I have it bookmarked.  :)


So, there you have it.  So far, I have made 15 dishcloths.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment