Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

One day down, 3 to go!

Well yesterday was a crazy day!  We got our schooling done, and then we had to run into town, to pick up some of my meds, and switch our cell phone plan around.  I also decided to get our grocery shopping done, so we could just stay home today.  We got home at 3:30, put groceries away.  Then, I started to think. . .

Hmm.  Maybe I should make 1 more "dirty" costume for Josh.  Normally, he would wear the really nice white one, but in case some of the fake blood dripped down, we didn't want to ruin his nice costume.  I called him up, and he liked the idea.  I said I thought it could get done.  It was now 4 o'clock.

I got out another sheet, cut it out, sewed it up, and proceeded to put fake dirt and fake blood on it.  It was now 4:45, and time to make supper!  Thankfully, it was an easy one, and we had Thai tacos.  Made it to the church by 6, and had so much to do.

The plays went really well.  Only had 1 or 2 glitches.  Not sure why, but one of the back up CD's didn't play, but Jeremy saved the day, and sang it a Capella. 


One of you will betray Me.




My Dad speaking (James the Less)

Josiah speaking (Judas breaking the Salt
Covenant)


 Lead Me to your heart. (John & Jesus)


 If I knew who the scoundrel was, I would pierce
his heart. (Peter)


And "Watch the Lamb"

Father telling sons to watch the lamb (Matthew
on the left)



 Townspeople and disciples.


 Mercy person with guard.  (Dan and Andrew)


 Jesus falling to the ground (Josh)


 "Father, forgive them."


 And then He died.


 Father with sons weeping (Matthew on the right)


Matthew saying, "What do we see here?"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment