Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have the coolest neighbor ever!

Just have to tell you what a wonderful neighbor I have! She is having a huge birthday celebration for her little boy, and grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc., are all coming. So, in the midst of all this--what does she do?? Stops over to my house, and drops off a cake she made. Isn't she the sweetest??

She did that one other time, last year--when she was expecting her 2nd baby. I told her, it should be me bringing food to her, not the other way around!

It is really great to have nice neighbors!! It hasn't always been so.

We had another wild night on Thursday night! The police went down our road, stopped at the old church, and got out with search lights. I had let Jon & some of the others run to Kwik Trip, as they HAD to have a pizza. Well, Jon was pulled over by the police, as they were looking for someone. Gave him a bit of a scare. It does unnerve you, when it is at night, and you wonder who they are looking for, and why!

We are enjoying the much cooler weather. It does look like it might rain. But, this is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment