Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My silly humor



We were driving along, through No Man's Land (aka South Dakota), and Andrew says, "I'm hungry! What are we going to eat??" Out comes my camera, and I snap a picture of the emptiness, and reply, "Do you see any place to stop and get a bite to eat??" He looks out the window, and says no.

About 1/2 hour later, he says the same thing about being hungry. I see the cows. I told him he could shoot a cow, and cook it, but because it was still raining, it would be hard to get a fire going. Or, he could get out and milk a cow and drink warm milk. He didn't think so. :)

Btw, I am not advocating stealing, nor shooting another man's animal. After you have heard the phrase, "I'm hungry" so many times, and there is nothing to eat and nowhere to stop, and everyone is sick and tired of being in the car--very literally SICK and tired, you come up with some weird thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment