Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My beautiful white rose bush


This beautiful rose bush is LOADED with blooms & blossoms. I have cut so many already, to enjoy in the house, as well. They have a real nice, light scent.

The grass around it is rather long. Can you believe the lawn mower is in the shop for the 3rd time this year?? We got tired of taking it in to incompetent repairmen, and took it in to the John Deere dealership, even though it's not a John Deere lawn tractor. The other repairmen would "fix" it, and it would mow 1 time, and then break. And, I'm not sure which one--hooked a spring right across the belt! When it comes back home, I am going to take pictures of the underneath, so I know how/where things are supposed to go. It needs a new spindle, but it is on back-order.

Not much else happening around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment