Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Flowers!



I love flowers!! In fact, I have informed my family, that when I die, I do not want any flowers at my funeral--I want them while I am alive, so I can enjoy them.

Today, I got a delivery from ProFlowers! What a surprise!! They were a dozen roses from my sister and her family. Beautiful.

My dil, Sarah, sent me an email, and I had to laugh, because it is exactly how I feel. It says, "How many flowers end up at the funeral home, and how many flowers did the dead person enjoy while they were alive? I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while I am here, than a whole truckload when I'm gone!"

The carnations are for the moms at church tomorrow. Shh! Don't tell them. :) Aren't they beautiful?? And, I've had the pleasure of enjoying them at home, till we take them tomorrow morning. There are 50 of them in the vase! Beautiful, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment