Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mrs. "Let it Snow" has her say. . .

Yes, around our house, I have been named, "Mrs. Let it Snow". I love the song!! But, you see, dear family--the song should only be sung during the WINTER--not in the spring! So, yes, I am very ready for spring--not 34 degree temps, like it was at 5 this morning, so the furnace had to kick in. Brrrrr.

I might have to rethink tomorrow's cookout. I love barbecue chicken on the grill. But, if it is going to be this cold, the chicken would take forever on the grill. Probably get frostbite. At least we didn't get the snow we were supposed to get.

I need to get some of the boys' hair cut today. No, not like Matthew's cut! Then, we need to do pictures. I really need to update the ones on the wall.

Running out of things to say, so I will sign off.

1 comment:

  1. It is suppose to be warmer tomorrow with no rain so you might get your BQ chiken after all.

    ReplyDelete